Amidst the Uncertain Market Movements, This is What Can Be
The post Amidst the Uncertain Market Movements, This is What Can Be Expected from Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH) & Ripple(XRP) Price appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide
- As Coinpedia earlier reported that the Bitcoin price may resume draining towards the lower support yet again as the price is following the dead cat bounce pattern
- The dump appears to be fueled by the LUNA price rally, and hence once the market conditions get settled, BTC price could rebound hitting the lower support close to $28,000
- However, to ease out the possibility of a descending trend, BTC price may maintain a consolidated but slightly descending trend until the beginning of the next week’s trade
- Currently, the resistance is around $31,000 while the support is around $27,000 and hence the price may flow in the direction the pivot levels are broken
- Ethereum price had regained the levels above $2000, while the BTC price comfortably resided above $30,000
- After reaching the levels below $1800, the price quickly regained its position above $1900, where it consolidated for a while
- However, even after the recent jump beyond $2100, the price continues to consolidate just above the pivot zones between $1973 to $1928.
- Therefore, if the ETH price flips before hitting $1973, a significant upswing may be laid down else after hovering within the pivotal zones for a while may scramble down to $1800
- The XRP price drained heavily and dropped below $0.34 amid the recent turbulence within the crypto space
- However, the price had attained the required levels at $0.42 and also maintained a significant uptrend towards $0.45 but quickly dropped back to the previous levels
- However, the XRP price began to drop heavily from $0.42 and is currently on the verge to lose the $0.4 position too.
- The XRP price currently hovering in between the resistance and support at $0.42 and $0.39 respectively and a price movement in either direction may ignite with the respective trends